12.4.12

Update Week #2

I haven't posted in a while the reason for this being my computer got a virus that completely took over and didn't allow me to do anything. Anyway, I finished my 2nd week of pre-jump manual workouts and my recovery has gotten a lot better since the first week. My upper body was fine the day after the workout and the lower body took about 3 days to be fully recovered. Which is a lot better then last week where the legs took a good 5 days. I finally began the Jump Manual 3 days ago with a plyometrics workout which went very well. I was unable to get a video of my pre-Jump Manual vert but plan is to get one soon hopefully in the next few days. This is kind of a problem as I didn't take any measurements pre-Jump Manual but I will try to get some before my next plyometric workout. I have been foam rolling, stretching and eating well consistently. Today I had my first legs workout which was really tough but in a good way. The Jump Manual really tests your mental toughness for workouts which I like because if it were easy then everybody would be dunking. Tommrow I will be going to my first deep tissue massage which should be awesome for my recovery this first week to really keep me feeling fresh. I also found that when I foam rolled immediately after workouts and exercise in general my muscles felt alot better.
As far as my motivation levels I'm still very motivated towards my goal, I know through the hard work that I'm doing there is no way it won't pay off.

Physical Measurements Jump Manual Day 1 - 8/4/12

Height with Shoes - 6'1 ft, 186cm
Weight - 170lbs, 77kg
Standing Reach - 8 ft, 245 cm

I will look to update these in 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. What's the latest on your training? Are you dunking?

    ReplyDelete